Lishiuan Hotel and you join hands in comprehensive epidemic prevention
The hotel has adopted five major epidemic prevention and safety measures to protect the health of VIPs
(1) All hotel service colleagues wear medical-grade masks
(2) Measure body temperature for employees/manufacturers/passengers
(3) The whole museum provides soap, antiseptic alcohol hand sanitizer
(4) Guest rooms, restaurants, and public areas are disinfected and cleaned every day
(5) All guest rooms have air circulation outside the windows
ation outside the windows
The earliest check-in time is 4 pm, and guests are provided with luggage storage service, and room check-out is before 12 am the next day.
The hotel is completely non-smoking.
In order to ensure the quality of guest accommodation, pets are not allowed in the general guest rooms, an additional fee of 1,000 yuan can be added to upgrade the pet suite (reservation required 3 days in advance, reservations on the same day are not accepted on site), limited to 2 small pets, or Lige Leisure Hotel will take care of you arrangement.
Free parking for guests
The hotel has a basement parking space for small cars with a height limit of 150 cm.
The number of parking spaces is limited, and parking spaces cannot be reserved or reserved.
※If the parking spaces in the museum are full, they will be directed to the surrounding areas where parking is possible or toll parking spaces
※Cars above the minibus will require additional parking fees and call for appointment 3 days in advance (no reservations on the same day are accepted).
During the epidemic prevention period, the shuttle service from the hotel to the railway station/airport will be temporarily suspended. Sorry for any inconvenience.
This measure will be adjusted according to the situation. If there is any update, it will be announced on the official website.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Invite guests to love the environment
- Reduce the use of disposable spare parts
- Stay without changing sheets and towels
- All hotel categories have water dispensers to reduce the use of bottled water
- Choose a shower instead of a bath and try to shower as short as possible
- Turn off all electrical appliances and TVs in the hotel room when going out