We cooperate with local souvenir shops
You can place and pick up your order in your room without leaving hotel.
Browse 8 souvenir shops in one go
Save valuable time, super convenient
Please ask the counter staff for details.
- Orders placed before 17:00 today can be picked up at the accommodation counter as early as 9 p.m. on the same day.
- Simply scan the QR code at the counter to place your order and check out quickly, without the need to register as a member.
The earliest check-in time is 4 pm, and guests are provided with luggage storage service, and room check-out is before 12 am the next day.
The hotel is completely non-smoking.
In order to ensure the quality of guest accommodation, pets are not allowed in the general guest rooms, an additional fee of 1,000 yuan can be added to upgrade the pet suite (reservation required 3 days in advance, reservations on the same day are not accepted on site), limited to 2 small pets, or Lige Leisure Hotel will take care of you arrangement.During the Lunar New Year, the price will be increased by $1,500.
Free parking for guests
The hotel has a basement parking space for small cars with a height limit of 150 cm.
The number of parking spaces is limited, and parking spaces cannot be reserved or reserved.
※If the parking spaces in the museum are full, they will be directed to the surrounding areas where parking is possible or toll parking spaces
※Cars above the minibus will require additional parking fees and call for appointment 3 days in advance (no reservations on the same day are accepted).
Free Hualien Station/Airport Shuttle
14:00 ~ 16:30 PM
Reservations need to be made three days before the stay, and will not be accepted on the day
Seats are limited, if a single trip is full, please wait for the next one
There is no pick-up and drop-off service during the Lunar New Year period.
Appointment method Contact us:
- Invite guests to love the environment
- Reduce the use of disposable spare parts
- Stay without changing sheets and towels
- All hotel categories have water dispensers to reduce the use of bottled water
- Choose a shower instead of a bath and try to shower as short as possible
- Turn off all electrical appliances and TVs in the hotel room when going out